ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY & STATEMENT OF INTENT
Fire Secure Ltd considers environmental management to be of prime importance and is fully committed to fulfilling all environmental responsibilities as well as continuous improvement of environmental performance. As such the Company will work with clients, employees and others towards achieving this goal.
The objective of this policy is to attain and maintain high standards of environmental performance throughout the Company.
All persons conducting activities under the name of Fire Secure Ltd will adhere to this Environmental Policy.
It is the policy of the Company to:
- Understand and comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations;
- Organise operations in order to minimise pollution and disturbance to neighbours and the general public;
- Provide assistance, training, and information that may be necessary to personnel at all levels;
- Use materials and resources with regard to long-term sustainability;
- Employ a consistent framework for the management of environmental issues across all its operations;
- Audit environmental performance.
The successful management of environmental issues will be achieved by:
- Identification and management of environmental risks and aspects;
- Prevention of pollution;
- Minimisation of waste;
- Provision of prompt response to incidents and emergencies;
- Promotion of environmental issues and good practice; and
- Reviewing and reporting on the content and implementation of this policy.
Senior Engineer Responsible for
Health, Safety & Environment Review
Download our Environmental Policy Statement here »